The Financial Planners Standards Council (FPSC) website defines financial planning as; “a process that determines how you can best meet your life goals through the proper management of your financial affairs.” The FPSC also states; “the key to effective financial planning is the ability to take into account all relevant aspects of your financial situation (‘the big picture’) and identify and analyze the interrelationships among sometimes conflicting objectives.”
Our holistic approach takes the steps designed to help you understand all relevant aspects of your financial situation. Brooks Financial enables you with expert financial advice to meet your life goals.
The Financial Planning Process
Learning your families future goals and objectives, is the only way to be sure financial advice we present to you will meet your needs. We do this by;
- Inquiring about your financial resources and obligations. We ask for insight to your personal definition of personal and financial goals, needs and priorities, and projected timeline.
- We then create a financial snapshot of your net worth, retirement, income tax, cash flow and insurance needs.
- Present you with an analysis of the extent you can achieve your goals and objectives. Including financial projections that focus on your lifestyle, assets and taxation to determine how and when you will attain your personal and financial goals.
- We then identify, evaluate and clearly outline financial planning strategies and recommendations in a concise and easy to understand report.
- This financial plan will provide you and your family with strategic choices designed to reduce income tax liability and improve overall returns and security. In addition, we will coordinate contacts with other professionals, as needed.
- Finally, we provide a clear road map which will outline and review specific timelines, benchmarks. Plan implementation through our firm assures the plan will continually be monitored and reviewed, providing you with peace of mind. This is the solid foundation for a financial plan that realizes your dreams.
- About The Certified Financial Planner (CFP) Designation
- Choosing a Financial Planner
- 10 Questions to Ask Your Planner
- Financial Planning FAQs
- Find a Planner